Select a Process
Select a Category
- For Extrusion Processes
- Extrusion Barrels
- Extrusion Screws
- Repair/Rebuild Services
- Screen Changers
- Melt Pumps
- Static Mixers
- Vacuum Pyrolysis Cleaning Ovens
- Technology and Training Center
- For Injection Processes
Equatherm® Rolls. For ultimate performance in heat-transfer rolls, Equatherm® rolls from Nordson XALOY have what it takes. In their unique patented construction, water flows through a stainless steel spiral with a PTFE gasket, forming a sealed flow path between the inner and outer shell. Our engineers optimize spiral size and pitch to the heat-transfer requirements of your application.
Complete repair/remanufacturing services of chill rolls for sheet, film paper coating and heat transfer applications.
Regular maintenance and/or modified finish requirements are our specialty. Combine with total in-house chrome plating and finishing equipment, Nordson XALOY offers committed customer service and accurate delivery quotations with every request.
- Maximum heat-transfer rate
- Increased productivity. The heat-transfer efficiency of the Equatherm® design lets you specify your rolls for maximum line speed, minimum roll size or anywhere in between.
- Energy savings. The efficiency of the spiral design lets you operate at minimum flow rates, reducing costs associated with heating, cooling and pumping process water.
- Improved product quality. Uniform temperature across the roll face, ±0.5ºC (±1ºF), combats across-the-web variations in gauge, appearance etc.